Bankruptcy / Credit & Tax Debt /
Mortgage & Foreclosure
- Reorganize, Modify or Eliminate Tax, Credit Card, and/or Mortgage Debts
- Financial solutions for Consumers or Small Businesses including Workouts, Settlements or Bankruptcy for Foreclosure, Debt, Mortgages, Credit Lines, Seizures, Garnishments, Judgments, Tax Debts, and Credit Cards
- Mortgage Relief Under Title 11 U.S.C. ("Lien Stripping" or "cram down" if qualified)
- Small Business Solutions
- Defending actions for preferences and fraudulent conveyances
- Moving for relief from the automatic stay
- Negotiating financing and cash collateral agreements, workouts and restructuring
- Purchasing assets out of bankruptcy
- Asset sales and debt restructuring
- Representation under Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13
- Mr. Bonney, a San Francisco - Oakland bankruptcy attorney, has represented several Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustees, and is a well known and respected practitioner in the Federal Bankruptcy Courts, having been involved in thousands of bankruptcy cases, large and small, over the past 25 years.
- Mr. Bonney has lectured at the college and lay levels, as well as before peer professionals and government agencies in the areas of Bankruptcy, Credit, Debt, Creditor and Consumer rights. He has served a wide range of clients, including those in need of an experienced bankruptcy lawyer in San Francisco - Oakland .
- MEMBER NACBA (National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys)
- MEMBER ABI (American Bankruptcy Institute)
- MEMBER NACTT ACADEMY (National Association Ch. 13 Trustees - Academy)
- For Small Business Owners.
- Services for Existing Businesses, Start Up Businesses or those looking to start a business.
- Sole Proprietorships, Corporations, LLC's, Partnerships, Limited Partnerships
- Small Business owners can obtain the same legal representation typically available only to large businesses but for affordable rates.
Immigration Law - by Attorney Enrique Ramirez
- Attorney Enrique Ramirez has 30 Years Experience in Immigration. Licensed by the State Bar of California since 1981.
- Individuals, Families and Appeals
- MEMBER AILA American Immigration Lawyers Association