Attorney Leon Jon Bonney
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy: Consumer, Small Business, Creditor, Litigation
- Business: Commercial Law & Business Law, Litigation
- State Bar of California
- Federal Bars in US District Courts
- US Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- NACTT Academy (National Association Ch. 13 Trustees - Academy)
- Juris Doctor Degree: University of California - Hastings College of Law - 1982
- Bachelor of Arts Degree: San Francisco State University - 1979
In addition to being a San Francisco - Oakland bankruptcy attorney, an author, college lecturer, and legal trainer, Mr. Bonney is also a well known SCUBA Instructor & Eco Dive Tour Leader, having led many dive tours to the Philippines & Southeast Asia.
Mr. Bonney is a lifelong resident of the San Francisco Bay Area with a keen appreciation for San Francisco's wealth of diversity and dedication to its people. He is dedicated to serving residents in need of an experienced Tax or Banruptcy lawyer in San Francisco - Oakland area.
Attorney Enrique Ramirez
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- State Bar of California, US District Courts, US 9TH Cir. Ct. App.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- National Lawyers Guild
- Juris Doctor Degree, Univ. of California Hastings College of Law 1980
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, San Diego State University
All cases represented by Attorney Ramirez are his sole responsibility and require a separate independent retention agreement with Attorney Ramirez.
Contact Attorney Enrique Ramirez (1-415-441-9775) to discuss your immigration questions
Abogado Ramírez ofrece servicios en español.
Atty. Ross Joseph Romanillos
Manila, Republic of the Philippines
Suite 506 , South Center Tower
Market Street, Madrigal Business Park
Ayala Alabang, 1770
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Mr. Romanillos is a licensed attorney in the Republic of the Philippines. All cases represented by Mr. Romanillos are his sole responsibility and require a separate independent retention agreement with him. Mr. Romanillos is available exclusively for matters in the Republic of the Philippines. Mr. Romanillos is not a member of the State Bar of California.